// Hi folks, thank you so much for entering! Winners names have been drawn out of the fruit bowl and the giveaway is now CLOSED. //
Anne V – Women’s, Wellness, Wisdom
Katherine M – Spark Joy
Helen C – Rising Strong
H ello friends, it’s been two weeks too long!
Trust me, if I could share inspiration with you all day, everyday I would but my other passions family, work and a home reno have kept me busy. Rest assured and despite the life pauses, this blog and inspiring you is very dear to my heart so I will always keep the life and style inspiration coming your way as much as I can.
Like today. Today I want to share some inspiration with you and all because March feels like it needs to be (and is going to be) a month for new ideas and sustained motivation.
Sound good? Cool, let’s make it so!
Below are three books that I’m crushing on that fit with this very notion and in case it wasn’t obvious this is a giveaway !!
- This is a free giveaway (no strings)
- The books are brand-spanking new!
- Open to my NZ or AUS based social media followers (FB, Insta) (due to postage but feel free to make a case if you live further afield ;-)
- One submission (entry) per person
- The only way you can enter is to fill out the entry form below.
- You have from now until 5 pm on Saturday 4th March 2017 (NZ time) to enter.
- You can select all 3 books if you like but your name can only be picked as a winner once.
- All the fine print is further below so read if you need (yawn!).
- One name (winner) for each book will be drawn at random but in order for a book to be included in the giveaway – there have to be at least two submissions (it’s only fair).
Women’s, Wellness, Wisdom – What every woman needs to know by Dr Libby
Our bodies are wonderful things. When I became a Mum I was in awe of its’ capabilities but also floored by its’ limitations. As a result I don’t think you can ever know too much about what your body needs, why it is the way it is and how to take care of it. After all, you only have one right? Check out a page or two of this glorious book here then come back and put your name down to win it (just if you want to, that is…)
Spark Joy by Marie Kondo
Clutter, mess, confusion, distortion, it’s all connected right? Personally, I do my best work in a tidy space because there’s less to distract the mind and more room for ideas to flow. I’ll admit though that keeping a tidy house amidst a renovation is tough and not nearly as actionable as I’d like but if anyone’s going to inspire me to aim higher it’s this lady, Marie Kondo (a.k.a Japanese decluttering guru). Her book and ethos is the authority on how-to de-clutter and it comes with illustrations too folks.
Rising Strong by Brene Brown
On any given day we can be brought to our knees by self doubt, despair, disappointment, lack, shock, fear [insert appropriate soul-destroying feeling here] and sometimes we let those feelings cloud our own ability to hope or try for more. If you haven’t heard of Brene Brown yet, I encourage you to check out this Ted Talk which will forever be a source of inspiration for me. You could also just put your name down to win this book too of course.
THE ENTRY FORM
Entries close in two days time – at 5pm on Saturday March 4th 2017.
Well, what are you waiting for? Here’s to more health, more drive and less clutter in 2017, good luck!