I am loving how cheap and delicious avocados are at this time of year and the fact that Spring is in full bloom! My outfit is heavily inspired by some of my favourite colours that come through when I think of Spring.
The weather is getting warmer and suddenly all those little reminders of Spring become very inviting, like the smell and sight of freshly cut grass on a sunny morning and the fact that all those naked trees and shrubs have started to become more colourful.
Spring colour palette
- Camellia blooms
- Earthy textures and minerals (wood and gold)
What I’m wearing
- Ombre top by Mirrou
- Gold necklace by Colette Hayman
- Tortoiseshell Camille sunglasses by Witchery
- Khaki skinny jeans by Just Jeans
- Gold and leather heels by Salucci from Farmers
- Leather backpack was from a vintage store in Wellington
Style tip: When I am feeling like I have nothing to wear I’ll reference my favourite things about the season and end up with a look that is not only of the season but also feels fresh and vibrant.