O k ok, I know I’m jumping the gun with all this talk of spring but I am sooo ready for it!
So much so that I’ve been doing a bit of spring cleaning and finding gems I never knew I had, specifically PJ gems with good intentions that had gone un-given until now…
You see, almost a year ago to the day I wrote this post in a bid to pep myself up post-baby and it worked! It worked so well that I wanted to share that new PJ feeling with you, my readers and so I ordered a couple more pairs knowing that I would one day do a giveaway.
Only, I was still suffering from baby brain and flat out forgot that I’d ordered them (what the..)!
When I found them all boxed up, the thought did cross my mind to keep them but where’s the joy in that and my old faithfuls are still looking great so I’m sharing the PJ love:
- This is a free giveaway (just me, just because)
- The PJ’s are brand-spanking new (in bags with tags)!
- Open to my NZ or AUS based social media followers (FB, Insta) (due to postage but feel free to make a case if you live further afield ;-)
- One submission (entry) per person
- The only way you can enter is to fill out the entry form below.
- You have from now until midday Friday 25th August 2017 (NZ time) to enter.
- You can select both sizes but only one pair of PJ’s can be won per person.
- All the fine print is further below so read if you need.
- Winners will be drawn at random this weekend by me.
Also please know: If I could buy a pair of these PJ’s in every size all at once I would have but I run giveaways at random and on my own ($$$). I always (always) mean well and if you know me you’ll know that another giveaway is just around the corner!
- PJ’s are from J Crew Factory in the US (they are my faves)
- They are 100% Cotton (super breathable and I find, quick drying)
- Crisp white, minimal, perfect for lounging around in (all day if you need)
- 1 x Small ( I own a size small so for reference I am an NZ size 8-10. I would describe these as a relaxed (but not too relaxed) fit – just right.
- 1 x Medium (Given the above my best guess is that these are a typical NZ medium or size 12-14)
- Given that while these are new they cannot be returned or refunded but hey, if they don’t fit, give them to a friend who will enjoy them as much as I do mine.
THE ENTRY FORM
Entries close this Friday 25th 2017 at midday.
NOTE: By submitting your entry you are agreeing to the (very boring but oh so necessary) terms and conditions
Gotta be in to win my soon-to-be PJ twin, good luck!